Welcome to Researchers@Brown
Researchers@Brown brings together, in one site, publicly available information on the people, departments, and activities that collectively make up research and scholarship in all disciplines at Brown University.
The Spring 2014 initial release of Researchers@Brown contains data from institutional sources and verbatim content from faculty profiles in the Directory of Research and Researchers at Brown (DRRB), a precursor system. Faculty members who do not have a profile can request one by contacting the appropriate faculty affairs office.
A new "Publications" section is now available. Features include:
- Publications harvested from PubMed every Sunday night
- Enter DOI or PMID to have full citation automatically retrieved
- Become part of weekly harvest by entering a few PMIDs
- Links to full text when available
- Future harvesting from other sources (Web of Science, etc.)
A new "Geographic Research Area" section, using a standard set of geographic terms is now available.
Brown Research in the News
Recent Faculty Books
Click book jacket to view faculty profile