1) 5P20RR017695-A1 (PI: Hixson) 07/01/2009 06/30/2014
NIH/National Center for Research Resources
Center for Cancer Research Development (COBRE)
Role: Collaborator/ Junior Investigator
The RKIP-STAT3 axis in colon cancer: Molecular profiles for prognosis and therapeutic intervention
2) R01 CA102128-05 (PI: Y.E. Chin) 06/01/2005 04/20/2011
STAT3 acetylation and deacetylation in metastasis
This study is a randomized trial of interventions to uncover STAT3 constitutive acetylation in gene regulation involved in prostate cancer metastasis.
3) R01 GM087331-02 (PI: E. Chin) 09/30/2009 08/31/2011
Acetylation-Dependent IFN Signal Transduction
Aims: To address in detail the precise mechanism of how acetylation cascade works in turning on genes involved in anti-proliferation and anti-metastasis in response to IFNa treatment in cancer cells.
1) PC093696 US Army Department of Defense (PI: Chatterjee) 7.2 calendar
Inhibition of STAT3-mediated Prostate Cancer Progression and Metastasis by RKIP
2) 1 R01 CA160298-01 NIH (PI: Chatterjee) 7.2 calender $1,696,122
Prostate cancer secreted microvesicles: modulators of tumor microenvironment.
1) Rhode Island Medical Foundation (PI: Chatterjee) 4/98-4/99
Mechanisms of Resistance to 9-nitrocamptothecin in human prostate cancer cells
2) SuperGen, Inc. (Pantazis/Chatterjee co-PIs) 6/99-5/31/01
Regulation of c-FLIP by 9-nitrocamptotheicn in human prostate cancer cells.
3) SuperGen (PI:Chatterjee) 8/1/00-7/30/01
Therapy of Cancers with 9-Nitrocamptothecin (9NC).
4) Lifespan Developmental Grant RIH (PI: Chatterjee) 2/1/03 12/31/03
"Regulation of apoptosis in human prostate cancer cells by the expression of RKIP".
5) TJ Martell Foundation (PI: Darnowski; Investigator: Chatterjee) 10/01-12/31/05
$480,000 per year
"Novel cellular and molecular targets in cancer cells".
6) Sigma Tau, Inc. (PI: Chatterjee) 8/04-12/05
Enhancement of the antineoplastic activity of Gimatecan in human tumor models.
7) RIH COBRE Center for Cancer Research Development (COBRE CCRD)
(PI: Hixson, Investigator: Chatterjee) 11/04-2/06
Regulation of RKIP in human cancers.
8) RIH project #9457 Sigma Tau, Inc., Rome Italy (Chatterjee) 12/04-12/07
The evaluation of novel camptothecin analogs in camptothecin-resistant DU145 human prostate cancer cells.
9) P20 RR17695 NIH/NCRR COBRE (PI: Hixson, Investigator:Chatterjee) 3/06-12/08
Inhibition of STAT3 signaling by RKIP.
10) W81XWH-07-1-0556, US Army Department of Defense (Chatterjee) 8/1/07-12/31/08
Inhibition of STAT3 activation by RKIP in breast cancer.
11) 3) 1R01 CA102128-01A2 NIH/NCI (Chin) 6/055/10
STAT3 Acetylation and Deacetylation in Metastasis.
12) 1) W81XWH-08-1-0516 US Army Department of Defense (Chatterjee) 10/1/08-12/31/010
Evaluation of RKIP as an antioncogene in breast cancer.