publication venue of
- Deconstructing the brain's moral network: dissociable functionality between the temporoparietal junction and ventro-medial prefrontal cortex.
- Differential neural circuitry and self-interest in real vs hypothetical moral decisions.
- Increased neural response to peer rejection associated with adolescent depression and pubertal development
- Neural indicators of emotion regulation via acceptance vs reappraisal in remitted major depressive disorder.
- Peer acceptance and rejection through the eyes of youth: pupillary, eyetracking and ecological data from the Chatroom Interact task
- Reflected glory and failure: the role of the medial prefrontal cortex and ventral striatum in self vs other relevance during advice-giving outcomes.
- Social stress reactivity alters reward and punishment learning.
- Ventromedial prefrontal cortex and the regulation of physiological arousal.