publication venue of
- CT colonography at low tube potential: using iterative reconstruction to decrease noise
- Contrast-to-noise ratios of liver lesions using subtraction imaging on multiphase 64-detector row CT
- Metastases to the liver from extraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcoma and successful treatment with percutaneous ethanol injection.
- Multi-detector CT angiography of the intra-cranial circulation: normal anatomy and pathology with angiographic correlation.
- Pre-operative localization of parathyroid adenomas: a comparison of power and colour Doppler ultrasonography with nuclear medicine scintigraphy.
- Technical report: Lipiodol-guided computed tomography for radiofrequency ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Towards complete and accurate reporting of studies of diagnostic accuracy: the STARD initiative.