publication venue of
- Adrenal neoplasms: Effectiveness and safety of CT-guided ablation of 23 tumors in 22 patients.
- Charlson Comorbidity Index predicts patient outcome, in cases of inoperable non-small cell lung cancer treated with radiofrequency ablation
- Detection of Crohn's disease: Comparison of CT and MR enterography without anti-peristaltic agents performed on the same day
- Image-guided tumor ablation for the treatment of recurrent non-small cell lung cancer within the radiation field.
- MR enterography correlates highly with colonoscopy and histology for both distal ileal and colonic Crohn's disease in 310 patients
- Microwave ablation of focal hepatic malignancies regardless of size: A 9-year retrospective study of 64 patients
- Optimal CT scanning parameters for commonly used tumor ablation applicators.
- Ovarian torsion: Case-control study comparing the sensitivity and specificity of ultrasonography and computed tomography for diagnosis in the emergency department.
- Radiofrequency and microwave tumor ablation in patients with implanted cardiac devices: is it safe?