publication venue of
- "Affective Response in 'Grande sertão: veredas'"
- "Brazilian Literature and Citizenship: From Euclides da Cunha to Marcos Dias"
- "The Refiguration of Brazil's Eighteenth Century in 'Romanceiro da Inconfidência'"
- Eakin, Marshall C. and Paulo Roberto de Almeida, eds. Envisioning Brazil: A Guide to Brazilian Studies in the United States. Madison: U of Wisconsin P, 2005. xvi. 515 pp.
- Jouet-Pastre, Clemence, and Leticia J. Braga, eds. Becoming Brazuca: Brazilian Immigration to the United States. Cambridge: Harvard University David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies; Harvard UP, 2008. 382 pp.