publication venue of
- Effects of dose and age on adverse events associated with tadalafil in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Multispecialty Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic in the VA.
- Partial anomalous pulmonary venous return presenting with adult-onset pulmonary hypertension.
- Study design and rational for investigating phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibition for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension due to chronic obstructive lung disease: the TADA-PHiLD (TADAlafil for Pulmonary Hypertension associated with chronic obstructive Lung Disease) trial
- The Modified Borg Dyspnea Scale does not predict hospitalization in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- The renin-angiotensin system and right ventricular structure and function: The MESA-Right Ventricle Study.