publication venue of
- Central fever as an early predictor of vasospasm in a child with isolated intraventricular hemorrhage.
- Correlates of local cerebral blood flow (CBF) in normal pressure hydrocephalus patients before and after shunting—A retrospective analysis of [15O]H2O PET-CBF studies in 65 patients
- Ipilimumab treatment associated pituitary hypophysitis: Clinical presentation and imaging diagnosis
- Ipilimumab treatment associated pituitary hypophysitis: clinical presentation and imaging diagnosis.
- Outcomes in octogenarians with subdural hematomas
- Ruptured aneurysms of the intradural artery of adamkiewicz: Angiographic features and treatment options
- The neuropsychology of iNPH: Findings and evaluation of tests in the European multicentre study
- Toxoplasmosis versus lymphoma: Cerebral lesion characterization using DSC-MRI revisited.