publication venue of
- Agitation After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Frequent Omen of Hospital Complications Associated with Worse Outcomes.
- Increased rate of aspiration pneumonia and poor discharge outcome among acute ischemic stroke patients following intubation for endovascular treatment.
- Metabolic Correlates of the Ictal-Interictal Continuum: FDG-PET During Continuous EEG
- Risk stratification for the in-hospital mortality in subarachnoid hemorrhage: the HAIR score.
- The use of transcranial Doppler ultrasound in confirming brain death in the setting of skull defects and extraventricular drains.
- Unexpected Recovery of Function After Severe Traumatic Brain Injury: The Limits of Early Neuroimaging-Based Outcome Prediction