publication venue of
- A systematic review of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction rehabilitation: part I: continuous passive motion, early weight bearing, postoperative bracing, and home-based rehabilitation.
- A systematic review of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction rehabilitation: part II: open versus closed kinetic chain exercises, neuromuscular electrical stimulation, accelerated rehabilitation, and miscellaneous topics.
- Anteromedializing Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy for Patellofemoral Instability: Occupational and Functional Outcomes in U.S. Military Service Members.
- Digital radiographic assessment of tibiofemoral joint space width: a variance component analysis.
- Femoral tunnel malposition in ACL revision reconstruction.
- Pigmented villonodular synovitis of the knee presenting as sciatica.
- Radiographic findings in revision anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions from the Mars cohort.
- Readability of Online Sources Regarding Meniscal Tears.