publication venue of
- AD pathology and cerebral infarctions are associated with memory and executive functioning one and five years before death
- Awareness of cognitive deficits in older adults with epilepsy and mild cognitive impairment
- Development of a unidimensional composite measure of neuropsychological functioning in older cardiac surgery patients with good measurement precision.
- Intellectual decline in schizophrenia: evidence from a prospective birth cohort 28 year follow-up study.
- Parallel but not equivalent: Challenges and solutions for repeated assessment of cognition over time
- Verbal memory declines more rapidly with age in HIV infected versus uninfected adults.