3. Gehring S, Dickson E, San Martin M, van Rooijen N, Papa EF, Harty MW, Tracy TF, Jr, Gregory SH. Kupffer cells abrogate cholestatic liver injury in mice. Gastroenterology 130:810-822, 2006.
2. Kuzushita N, Gregory SH, Monti NA, Gehring S, Wands JR. Vaccination with protein-transduced dendritic cells elicits a sustained response to hepatitis C viral antigens. Gastroenterology 130:453-464, 2006.
1. Lomas-Neira J, Chung CS, Perl, M, Gregory SH, Biffl W, Ayala A. Role of alveolar macrophage & migrating neutrophils in hemorrhage induced priming for ALI subsequent to septic challenge. Amer J Physiol 290:51-58, 2006.
5. Harty MW, Huddleston HM, Papa EF, Puthawala M, Tracy AP, Ramm G, Gehring S, Gregory SH, Tracy TF, Jr. Repair following cholestatic liver injury correlates with neutrophil infiltration and matrix metalloproteinase 8 activity. Surgery 138:313-320, 2005.
4. Wesche-Soldato DE, Chung CS, Lomas-Neira J, Doughty LA, Gregory SH, Ayala A. In vivo delivery of Caspase 8 or Fas siRNA improves the survival of septic mice. Blood 106:2295-2301, 2005.
6. Gehring S, Gregory SH, Kuzushita N, Wands JR. Type 1 interferon augments DNA-based vaccination against hepatitis C virus core protein. J Med Virol 75:249-257, 2004.
8. Wu H, Prince JE, Brayton CF, Shah C, Zeve D, Kaplan SL, Gregory SH, Smith CW, Ballantyne CM. Host resistance of CD18 knockout mice against systemic infection with Listeria monocytogenes. Infect Immun 71:5986-5993, 2003.
7. Lomas JL, Chung C-S, Grutkoski PS, LeBlanc BW, Lavigne L, Reichner J, Gregory SH, Doughty LA, Cioffi WG, Ayala A. Differential effects of MIP-2 and KC on hemorrhage induced neutrophil priming for lung inflammation: assessment by adoptive transfer in mice. Shock 19:358-365, 2003.
11. Ayala A, Chung C-S, Lomas JL, Song GY, Doughty LA, Gregory SH, Cioffi WG, LeBlanc BW, Reichner J, Simms HH, Grutkoski PS: Shock-induced neutrophil mediated priming for acute lung injury following sepsis in the mouse: divergent effects of TLR-4 opposed to combined TLR-4/FasL deficiency. Amer J Pathol 161:2283-2294, 2002.
10. Gregory SH, Wing EJ: Neutrophil-Kupffer cell interaction: a critical component of host defenses to systemic bacterial infections. J Leukoc Biol 72: 239-248, 2002.
9. Gregory SH, Cousens LP, van Rooijen N, Döpp EA, Carlos TM, Wing EJ: Complementary adhesion molecules promote neutrophil-Kupffer cell interaction and the elimination of bacteria taken up by the liver. J Immunol 168:308-315, 2002.
12. Gregory SH, Sagnimeni AJ, Zurowski NB, Thomson AW: Flt3 ligand promotes protective immunity to Listeria monocytogenes. Cytokines 13:202-208, 2001.