9. Casserly B, Read R and Levy MM. Hemodynamic monitoring in sepsis. Clinics in Critical Care. (in press)
8. Casserly B, Klinger J. Brain Natriuretic Peptide (BNP) in pulmonary arterial hypertension and its therapeutic potential. Drug Design, Development and Therapy. (in press)
patient following the institution of Infliximab. Lung. 2009 May-Jun;187(3):149-52
hypertension. Drug Design, Development and Therapy. 2008:2 265–280. 265.
4. Rounds S, Lu Q, Harrington EO, Newton J, Casserly B. Pulmonary Endothelial Cell Signaling and Function. Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc. 2008; 119: 155–169
5. Ward N, Casserly B, Ayala A. The compensatory anti-inflammatory response. Clinics in Chest Medicine Clin Chest Med. 2008 Dec;29(4):617-25, viii. .
3. Klinger J, Murray J, Casserly B, Alvarez D, King J, An S, Choudhary G, Owusu-Sarfo A, Warburton R, Harrington E. Rottlerin causes Pulmonary Edema in vivo: A Possible Role for PKCdelta. J of Appl Phys. 2007 Dec;103(6):2084-94..
2. Sanchez T, Skoura A, Wu MT, Casserly B, Harrington EO, Hla T. Intrduction of Vascular Permeability by the Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Receptor-2 (S1P2R) and its Downstream Effectors ROCK and PTEN. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2007 Jun;27(6):1312-8.
1. Casserly B, O'Mahony E, Timm EG, Haqqie S, Eisele G, Urizar R. Propofol Infusion syndrome: an unusual cause of renal failure. Am J Kidney Dis. 2004 Dec;44(6):e98-101.
7. Casserly B, Donat W. Stabilisation of FEV1 and clinical symptoms in a cystic fibrosis
6. Casserly B, Klinger J. Ambrisentan in the management of pulmonary arterial
2001 Conferred full membership of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland November 2001. (MRCPi)
2004 Represented Upstate New York at the National ACP poster competition in New Orleans and received an order of merit from the ACP.
2004 Won first prize at the Upstate Chapter American Academy of Physicians clinical vignette competition.
2006 Finalist in the chest challenge (an ACCP sponsored competition that includes all accredited pulmonary/CCM program in the United States and Canada) and was subsequently awarded faculty privilege in American College of Chest Physicians during Chest Meeting 2006.
2006 Speaker at the Irish Thoracic Society Annual Scientific Meeting
2007 Fellow's Clinical Case Symposium at American Thoracic Society
San Francisco, California
2007 ATS Travel Grant Award Pulmonary Circulation
American College of Physicians, 2002-2004
American College of Chest Physicians Member, 2005 -present
American Thoracic Society Member, 2005 - present
Participated in Pulmonary Physiology Course in Brown University
Participated in the Pulmonary Function Testing Course for Internal Medicine Residents in The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University Residency Program
Participated in the Chest Radiology Course for The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University Medical Students