Born Fort Wayne, Indiana 1927. College and Medical School at Indiana University 1945-1952. Intern and Internal Medicine resident U of Michigan 1952-1955. Practice internal medicine and cardiology in New Jersey. Pathology residency at St. Barnabas medical Center in New Jersey 1984-1988. Fellowship in Pediatric Pathology at Brown 1988-1990. Staff, Women and Infants Hospital and Faculty, Brown Medical School 1990 to present.