- Schultz, Gretchen. “Women Under the Influence.” Altered States: Etching in Late 19th-Century Paris. Ed. Britany Salsbury. Rhode Island School of Design, 2017 .
- Schultz, Gretchen. Fairy Tales for the Disillusioned: Enchanted Stories from the French Decadent Tradition. Ed. Edited and translated with Lewis Seifert. Princeton University Press, 2016 .
- Gretchen Schultz. Sapphic Fathers: Discourses of Same-Sex Desire from Nineteenth-Century France University of Toronto Press, 2015 .
- Schultz, Gretchen. Transnationalism and sexual identity in literature: from the French canon to US pulp fiction Contemporary French Civilization. 2012; 37 (2-3) : 193-215 . full text
- Schultz, Gretchen. An Anthology of Nineteenth-Century Women’s Poetry from France: In English Translation with French Text Modern language association, 2008 .