1. Fogarty AIDS International Training and Research Program (NIAID TW000237). Co coordinator of Cambodian programs. Co-investigator.
2. HIV Prevention Trials Network (NIAID). Site representative for STD working group. Involved in microbicide trials and perinatal working group. Co-investigator.
3. "Pilot study of genital tract and blood plasma virology and pharmacology in HIV-1 infected women" (Rhode Island Foundation 20020737). Principal Investigator.
4. "Clinical evaluation of Vironostika HIV-1 plus o microelisa system" (Biomerieux 226034). Principal investigator. $21250.00.
5. "Sexual risk and HIV/STD in vulnerable Cambodian females" (NIAID). Co-investigator.
6. "HIV, abuse, and psychiatric disorders among youth" (NIMH 1R01MH061149-01). Co-investigator. 30 September 2000 21 January 2003.
7. Scholar in the "Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health (BIRCWH Scholars) Program," NIH Grant K12 HD043447, (Coustan) to Women & Infants. 1 January 2003 31 December 2005.
8. Establishing a Women's HIV Clinic in Phnom Penh, Cambodia: Clinical and Research Training and Development (World AIDS Foundation 320 (03-038), Harwell). 1 September 2003 31 December 2005.
9. Genital Tract HIV Shedding in Cambodian Women (1 R03 TW006981-01, Harwell). 1 April 2004 31 March 2007.
10. "Clinical Training in Pediatric HIV Care in Clinton Foundation Partner Countries" (Clinton HIV/AIDS Initiative). 1 January 2006-31 December 2006.
11. "Supplement for RCR Training in Cambodia" (5D43TW000237, Cu-Uvin). Co-investigator. $50,000. 1 September 2011 - 31 August 2012.
12. "A randomized controlled trial to assess the effect of peer support to children with HIV in relation to adherence, virological treatment failure as well as physical and cognitive development" Government of Sweden (Larson). Co-investigator. $387,000. 1 November 2011 31 October 2014.
13. Risk factors for infection by Neisseria gonorrhoeae harbouring reduced susceptibility to cephalosporins in Hong Kong. (Research Fund for Control of Infectious Diseases, Hong Kong Food and Health Bureau) (Hui) $250,000 HKD. 4 October 2013 – 3 October 2014.
14. Molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics study of Neisseria gonorrhoeae with decreased susceptibility to cephalosporins between Hong Kong and Guangdong. (Direct Grant for Research 2013/2014 (Round 1), CUHK Research Committee) (Harwell) Principal Investigator. $80,000 HKD.
15. Molecular screening for community-based cephalosporin-resistant Neisseria gonorrhoeae in key populations in Hong Kong. (Hong Kong Health and Medicine Research Fund (Research Grant 14130102)) (Harwell) Principal Investigator. $992,171 HKD.
16. “Darunavir/ritonavir and dolutegravir combination as a backbone for third line antiretroviral regimen in Cambodia.” (ANRS ECTZ46920)(Ly) Co-Investigator. €173,194 euros.
17. “Acceptability of Dolutegravir-Based Regimens for First-line Antiretroviral Treatment in Uganda.” and “Acceptability of Dolutegravir-Based Regimens in Alternate First-Line HIV Antiretroviral Therapy for Adult and Adolescent Patients in Nigeria.” (Unitaid)(Amole) Co-Investigator. 2017-2018.
|1993||BS||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|1993||MD||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|