48. Fletcher J, Edstrom L. An anomalous palmaris longus slip causing ulnar nerve compression. J Hand Surg. (in press).
1. Edstrom L. The Powerful MACS-Lift. National Cosmetic Network, New York, 2007
10. Edstrom LE. Chapter 23: Management of the Degloved Hand, in The Mutilated Hand, edited by Weinzweig J and Weinzweig N, Elsevier Mosby, Philadelphia, 2005.
9. Karacaoglu E, and Edstrom LE: Chapter 46, "Chronic Nerve Injuries and Treatment of Neuromas," in Hand Surgery, edited by Richard A. Berger and Arnold-Peter C. Weiss, 2004.
47. Weinzweig J, Tattini C, Lynch S, Zienowicz R, Weinzweig N, Spangenberger A, Edstrom L. Investigation of the growth and metastasis of malignant melanoma in a murine model: the role of supplemental vitamin A. Plast Reconstr Surg, 112:152-8, 2003.
46. Weinzweig J, Panter KE, Spangenberger A, Harper JS, McRae R, and Edstrom LE. The fetal cleft palate: III. Ultrastructural and functional analysis of palatal development following in utero repair of the congenital model. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 109: 2355-62, 2002.
44. Weinzweig J, Panter KE, Spangenberger A, and Edstrom LE. Toward an understanding of the cleft palate anomaly using a congenital model. Med Health RI, 84:128-31, 2001
42. Edstrom LE. Body controuring: A Review. Med Health RI, 84:114-6, 2001.
43. Edstrom, LE. Conversion to digital photography and photo archiving. Plast Reconst Surg, 105:1576-7, 2001.
45. Fletcher J, Blake D, Zienowicz R, Edstrom LE, Weiss AP, Akelman E, and Sullivan P. Office-based operatory experience: an overview of anesthetic technique, procedures and complications. Med Health RI, 84:117-8, 2001.
41. Weinzweig J, Panter KE, Pantaloni M, Spangenberger A, Harper JS, Lui F, James LF, and Edstrom LE. The fetal cleft palate: II. Scarless healing after in utero repair of a congenital model. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 104:1356-64, 1999.
39. Brown MJ, Edstrom LE, and Zienowicz RJ. A symptomatic radial artery anomaly and its surgical treatment. J. Hand Surgery, 24A:178-181, 1999.
40. Weinzweig J, Panter K, Pantaloni M, Spangenberger A, Loui F, Gardner D, Harper JS, Wierenga TL, and Edstrom LE. The fetal cleft palate. In: Characterization of a congential model. Plast. Reconstr. Surg.103:419-428,1999.
8. Edstrom LE. Anatomy of the hand. In: J. Weinzweig ed, Hand and Wrist Surgery Secrets. Philadelphia, Hanley & Belfus, 1999.
37. Weinzweig J, Panter K, Pantaloni M, Spangenberger A, Harper J, McRae R, and Edstrom LE. The fetal cleft palate: A histomorphologic study of palatal development and function following In: Utero repair of a congenital model. Plast. Surg. Forum, XXI:27-30,1998.
38. Caldemone AA, Edstrom LE, Loyle MA, Rabinowitz R, and Hulbert WC. Buccal mucosal grafts for urethral reconstruction. Urology, 51:15-9, (5A Supple.),1998.
7. Edstrom LE. Anatomy of the hand. In: J. Weinzweig ed, Plastic Surgery Secrets. Philadelphia, Hanley & Belfus, 1998.
35. Weinzweig J, Lynch S, Zienowicz R, Pantaloni M, and Edstrom LE. Prevention of the growth and metastasis of malignant melanoma: The role of vitamin A. Plast. Surg. Forum XX:175-177, 1997.
34. Weinzweig J, Sullivan P, Panter K, Pantaloni M, Spangenberger A, and Edstrom, LE. The fetal cleft palate: In: Utero repair of a true congenital model, Plast. Surg. Forum XX:25-27, 1997.
36. Weinzweig J, Sullivan P, Panter K, Pantaloni M, Spangenberger A, and Edstrom E. The fetal cleft palate. In: Utero repair of a true congenital model. In: Craniofacial 7, Whitaker, L.A. (ed), Proceedings of the VIIth International Congress, International Society of Craniofacial Surgery, Santa Fe, New Mexico, Monduzzi Editore, Bologna, Ital, pp. 43-45, 1997.
6. Zienowicz, RJ, and Edstrom, LE: Transposition flaps in the hand, in Flap Reconstruction in the Hand, Ed. by Blair, W. Lea & Freiberg, 1996.
5. Edstrom, LE: Book Review of Local Anesthetics, by Rudolph H. De Jong, for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1996.
2. Rees. RS, Edstrom LE, et al.(eds.): Instructional Courses, Volume 6, 1993. CV Mosby, St. Louis.
4. Edstrom, LE: Book Review of Instructional Courses. 4th Edition. Ed. Robert C. Russell. Pps. 268. Mosby Year Book. St. Louis, MO, 1992, for Plast and Reconst Surg.
1. Rees RS, Edstrom LE, et al.(eds.): Instructional Courses, Volume 5, 1992. CVMosby, St. Louis.
33. Robotti, EB, and Edstrom, LE. Split thickness plantar skin grafts for coverage in the hand and digits. Journal of Hand Surgery 16A:143, Jan 1991.
5. Edstrom LE: Amputations in the Hand. Chapter 27 in Plastic Surgery: Principles and Practice, Ed. by Jurkiewicz MJ, Krizek TJ, Mathes SJ, and Ariyan S. Mosby, 1991.
4. Falcone PA, and Edstrom LE: Decision making in the acute thermal hand burn: an algorithm for treatment. Hand Clinics 6(2): 233, May 1990.
2. Edstrom, LE: Book Review of Hand Surgery. Volume One: General Aspects, Elective Surgery. Edited by H. Nigst, D. Buck-Gramcko, H. Millesi, and G.D.Lister. Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc., New York; in Plast. and Reconst. Surg. 85:311, 1990.
32. Falcone PA, Edstrom LE. Decision making in the acute thermal hand burn: an algorithm for treatment. Hand Clin. 6:233-8, 1990.
31. Khouri RK, Coony BC, Kenna DM, and Edstrom, LE: Heparin vs Thromboxane Inhibitors in prevention of microvascular coagulation. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery 86:110, July 1990.
3. Edstrom, LE: Book Review of Grabb's Encyclopedia of Flaps. (Vol 1,2,3) By Berish Strauch, Luis O. Vasconez, Elizabeth J. Hall-Findlay. Pp. 1818. Little, Brown & Co., Boston, MA, 1990, for Plast and Reconst Surg.
30. Robotti, EB, and Edstrom, LE: The instep of the foot as a donor site for split-thickness skin grafts for coverage of defects in the palm and sole. Rivista Italiana di Chirurgia Plastica 21:355,1989.
29. Falcone PA, Priccolo VE, and Edstrom LE: Necotizing fasciitis as a complication of chickenpox. Clinical Pediatrics 27:339, 1988.
27. Edstrom LE, Balkovich M, and Slotman G: The effect of ischemic skin flap elevation on tissue and plasma thromboxane A2 and prostacyclin production; modification by thromboxane synthetase inhibition. Annals of Plastic Surgery 20:106, 1988.
28. Craig D, Edstrom LE, and Sullivan PA: The Tikhor-Limberg shoulder resection with latissimus dorsi muscle flap reconstruction for locally invasive basal cell carcinoma. Annals of Plastic Surgery 20: 1988.
26. Khouri RK, Angel, MF, and Edstrom, LE: The dorsal rat flap: An appraisal of the model. Surgical Forum 38:598, 1987.
25. Khouri RK, Angel, MF, and Edstrom LE: Standardizing the dorsal rat flap. Surgical Forum 37:590, 1986.
24. Goldstein SA, Edstrom LE. Centrocentral nerve union with autologous transplantation. Plast Reconst Surg 75:136, 1985.
22. Edstrom LE: Invited discussion of Clinical Experience with polydioxanone monofilament absorbable sutures in plastic surgery, by Chusak RB, and Dibbell DG. Plast and Reconst Surgery 72:22l, l984.
23. Gryskeiwicz JM, Edstrom LE, and Dibbell DG: The gastrocnemius myocutaneous flap in lower extremity injuries. J of Trauma 24:539, l984.
21. Edstrom LE: Invited discussion of a study of the pharmacologic control of blood flow to acute and delayed skin flaps using Xenon washout. Parts I & II. Plast and Reconst Surg 7l:409, l983.
19. Cochran JH, Edstrom LE, and Turnipseed WD: The combined use of vascular bypass and myocutaneous flap reconstruction in salvage of an ischemic limb. Angiology 32:642, l98l.
18. Cochran JH, Jr., Pauly TJ, Edstrom LE, and Dibbell DG: Hypoplasia of the latissimus dorsi muscle complicating breast reconstruction in Poland's Syndrome. Annals of Plast Surg 6:402, l98l.
17. Edstrom LE, and Dibbell DG: The slideslip maneuver with myocutaneous flaps. Annals of Plast Surg 6:300, l98l.
16. Edstrom LE, Robson MC, and Hopp, D: Survival of skin flaps based on scar. Annals of Plast Surg 4:44, l98l.
20. Cochran JH, Edstrom LE, and Dibbell DG: Usefulness of the innervated TFL flap in paraplegic patients. Annals of Plast Surg 7:286, l98l.
15. Edstrom LE, Kohler J, Dawson P, and Demeester T: Malignant mesothelioma: A metastasis to the face. J of Surg Oncology l4:25l-4, l980.
3. Dibbell DG, and Edstrom LE: The gastrocnemius myocutaneous flap. Clinics in Plastic Surgery 7:45, l980.
14. Dibbell DG, McGraw JB, and Edstrom LE: Providing useful and protective sensibility to the sitting area in patients with meningomyelocele. Plast and Reconstr Surg 64:796, l979.
13. Edstrom LE, Robson MC, Macchiaverna JR, and Scala, AD: Management of deep partial thickness dorsal hand burns. Ortho Review 8:27-33, l979.
11. Edstrom LE, Robson MC, Macchiaverna JR, and Scala AD: Prospective randomized treatments for burned hands: nonoperative vs. operative. Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg l3:l3l-5, l979.
12. Edstrom LE, Hopp D, Robson MC, and Surgeon, JW: The use of a rapid new technique in the demonstration of cutaneous catecholamines. J of Surg Res 27:2l9-227, l979.
10. Edstrom LE, and Robson MC: Destructive DIP joint arthropathy: four unusual case presentations. Ortho Review 8:61, 1978.
9. Ritchie K, and Edstrom LE: Pressure sores. P A Journal 8:17, 1978.
8. Edstrom LE, Headley BJ, and Robson, MC: Evaluation of exercise techniques in the burn patient. Burns 4:ll3, l978.
2. Robson MC, and Edstrom LE: The Diabetic Foot. An alternative approach to major amputations. Surg Clin N Amer 57:l089, l977.
6. Robson MC, and Edstrom LE: Conservative management of the diabetic foot. Plast and Reconstr Surg 59:55l, l977.
7. Edstrom LE, Robson MC, and Wright JK: A method for the evaluation of minor degrees of breast asymmetry. Plast and Reconst Surg 60:8l2, l977.
5. Robson MC, Koss N, Krizek TJ, and Edstrom LE: The undelayed Mutter flap in head and neck reconstruction. Am J Surg l32:472, l976.
4. Robson MC, Hagstrom WJ, Landa SJ, and Edstrom LE: Lip resection and muscle flaps: A simple technique to treat drooling. Brit J Plast Surg 29:304, l976.
3. Robson MC, Edstrom LE, Landa SJ, and Hagstrom WJ: The mucoperiosteal palate flap for closure of oral cavity defects. Plast and Reconstr Surg 58: 450, l976.
2. Robson MC, Edstrom LE, Ariyan S, and Krizek TJ: Forearm compression syndrome. Ortho Review 5:57, l976.
1. Krizek TJ, and Edstrom LE: "Orbital Surgery - historical perspective," in Tessier P, Callihan A, Mustarde J, and Salyer K, (eds.): Symposium on Plastic Surgery in the Orbital Region, St. Louis: C.V. Mosby Co. l976, pp 3-7.
1. Robson MC, Edstrom LE, Krizek TJ, and Groskin MG: The efficacy of systemic antibiotics in the treatment of granulating wounds. J Surg Res 16:299, l974.
1. Edstrom, LE: Book Review of A Concise Guide to the Clinical Practice of Plastic Surgery, edited by Barrett, St. Louis Medical Publishers, l983., in Plast and Reconst Surgery