faculty administrative position
- Lally, Michelle, Director of Brown AIDS Center (CFAR)
The Brown AIDS Center includes faculty from both the Alpert Medical School and the Brown School of Public Health. The Mission of the Brown University AIDS Center (BAC), established in June 2006, is to:
- Provide scientific leadership and institutional infrastructure related to HIV/AIDS education and research in the Brown University community;
- To stimulate interdisciplinary HIV/AIDS-related collaborations in education as well as in translational and basic research, both at Brown University and through national and international university-to-university collaborations;
- To enhance the training of underrepresented minority scientists in AIDS-related disciplines; and
- Through the Brown University AIDS Program (BRUNAP), coordinate provider and community education activities among HIV/AIDS providers in the community.