faculty administrative position
- Lally, Michelle, Director of Brown University AIDS Program (BRUNAP)
The Mission of the Brown University AIDS Program (BRUNAP) is to:
- Support the provider community with frequent updates of information, while enhancing primary provider skills and knowledge concerning HIV disease and AIDS.
- Offer training opportunities to minority providers and providers who treat underserved communities.
- Offer multiple levels of training, including didactic presentations, participatory workshops, clinical consultation, and hands-on clinical training.
- Emphasize targeted CME and CEU accredited training for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, and other health professionals.