2. Tripathi, A., Tam K. C and McKinley, G.H. Rheology and dynamics of associative polymers in shear: Model and experiments (2006) Macromolecules, 39(5), 1981.
1. Kerby, B. K., Lee, J., Ziperstein, J., and Tripathi, A. Understanding protein folding kinetics and binding interactions on a microchip platform (2006) Analyst, under review.
4. Lee, J., and Tripathi, A. On measurements of intrinsic viscosity of polymers using a microchannel device. (2005) Analytical Chemistry, 77 (22), 7131-7136.
3. Tripathi, A. Bozgur, O. and Chauhan, A. Dispersion in microchannels with temporal temperature variations (2005) Physics Fluids, 17, 103607.
5. US patent "A low cost, versatile, programmable control system for microfluidic research" by Brown University, Patent filed, Reference number -2670.2004-001.
9. 3. US patent (10/008,664) Microfluidic Viscometer, by Caliper Technology (2003)
7. US patent (10/008,664) Microfluidic Viscometer, by Caliper Life Sciences (2003)
8. US patent (100/17300) Method to Eliminate Transient Spikes on Fluidic Flow Caused by Inadequate Current and Voltage Changes, by Caliper Life Sciences (2002)
10. 4. US patent (to be found) Pulsed field electrophoresis, by Caliper Technology (2001)
12. Tripathi, A., Whittingstall, P. and McKinley, G.H., Using filament stretching rheometry to predict strand formation and "processability" in adhesives and other non-Newtonian fluids (2000) Rheol. Acta., 39(4) 321-337.
6. US patent (60/507,740) Methods for measuring diffusivities of compounds using microchips, by Caliper Life Sciences (2000)
11. McKinley, G. H. and Tripathi A., Extracting the Newtonian viscosity from observations of capillary breakup in a filament rheometer (2000) J. Rheol., 44(3).
15. Tripathi, A. and Acrivos, A. Viscous resuspension in a bi-density suspension. (1999) Int. J. Multiphase Flow. 25(1) 1-14.
14. Tirumkudulu M, Tripathi A. and Acrivos A. Particle segregation in monodisperse sheared suspensions (1999) Phys. Fluids 11(3), 507-509.
13. Tirumkudulu M, Tripathi A. and Acrivos A. Particle segregation in monodisperse sheared suspensions (1999) Gallery of fluid motions, Phys. Fluids 11(9), S13.
16. Breedveld, V., van den Ende, D., Tripathi, A. and Acrivos, A. The measurement of the shear-induced particle self-diffusivity in concentrated suspensions by a novel method. (1998) J. Fluid Mech. 375, 297-318.
18. Tripathi, A. and Chhabra, R. P. Transverse laminar flow of non-Newtonian fluids over a bank of long cylinders. (1996) Chem. Eng. Comm. 147, 197-212.
17. Tripathi, A. and Acrivos, A. A new criterion for the continuous operation of supersettlers in the bottom feeding mode. (1996) Int. J. Multiphase Flow. 22(2), 353-361.
20. Tripathi, A. and Chhabra, R. P. Drag on spheroidal particles in Dilatant fluids. (1995) AIChE. J. 41(3) 728-731.
19. Tripathi, A., Chhabra, R. P. and Sunderarajan, T. Predictions of drag and shape of a fluid particle in creeping flow by upper bound approach. (1995) Int. J. Engng. Sci. 33(1), 13-25.
23. Tripathi, A., Chhabra, R. P. and Sunderarajan, T. Power law fluid flow over spheroidal particles. (1994) Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 33, 403-410.
21. Manjunath, M., Tripathi, A., Chhabra, R. P. and Sunderarajan, T. Numerical simulations of the drag on a swarm of bubbles. (1994) Int. J. Engng. Sci. 32(6), 927-933.
22. Tripathi, A. and Chhabra, R. P. Hydrodynamics of creeping motion of an ensemble of power law fluid drops in an immiscible power law medium. (1994) Int. J. Engng. Sci. 32(5), 791-803.
25. Chhabra, R. P. and Tripathi, A. A correlation for the viscosity of liquid metals. (1993) High Temp.-High Press. 25, 713-718.
24. Geeta, B., Tripathi, A. and Narasimhan, S. Analytical expressions for estimating damage area in toxic gas releases. (1993) J. Loss Prev. Process Ind. 6(2), 125-131.
27. Tripathi, A. and Chhabra, R. P. Slow motion of a power law liquid drop in another immiscible power law liquid. (1992) Archive of App. Mech. 62, 495-504.
26. Tripathi, A. and Chhabra, R. P. Slow power law fluid flow relative to an array of infinite cylinders. (1992) Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 31, 2754-2759.