1. Adenosine Levels with Pacing Before and After Angioplasty, American Heart Association, RI
Affiliate, $14,000, July 1991 - December 1992, Principal Investigator.
2. Efficacy and Safety of Simvastatin in Hypercholesterolemia, Merck, Sharp, and Dohme, $10,000,
August 1992 -June 1993, Site Coordinator.
3. Cholesterol and Recurrent Events (CARE), Bristol-Myers Squibb, $18,700, 1991 - 1996, Co-
4. Technetium-99m Sestamibi in the Evaluation of Submaximal Exercise, R.I. Foundation, $3,900.
January 1993 - December 1993, Principal Investigator.
5. Diastolic Function with Varying AV Conduction Intervals, Medtronic, Inc., $6,200, August 1993 -
June 1994, Principal Investigator.
6. Detection of Acute Coronary Syndromes with Attenuation Corrected Tc-99m Tetrofosmin Imaging,
Amersham Healthcare, $13,000, November 1996 - 1999, Investigator.
7. Heart Disease, CNS Dysfunction & Outcome in the Elderly, National Institute on Aging $720,000,
8. Benefits of Cardiac Rehabilitation in Men and Women, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute,
$2.7 million, 2001-2005, Co-investigator.
9. Randomized, single-blind, two-arm crossover, dose selection study of MRE470 as an adjunct to
myocardial perfusion imaging, King Pharmaceuticals, $40,000, 2003, Co-investigator.
10. Observational study of outcomes following vasodilator stress induced myocardial perfusion
imaging, King Pharmaceuticals, $20,000, 2003, Co-investigator.
11. Tailored Exercise Support for Cardiac Patients, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (R01
HL075561-01), $1.4 million, 2004-2008, Co-investigator.
12. Maintenance of Exercise in Cardiac Rehabilitation, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (R01
HL76734), $2.31 million, 2004 2008, Co-investigator.